Infiniti released the upgrades for the 2008 Infiniti M45. The new 2008 Infiniti M also includes an upgraded Infiniti Hard Drive Navigation System with touch-screen, 9.3GB Music Box hard drive for digital music storage and playback and available XM NavTraffic® (requires active XM® subscription, sold separately), as well as new white and violet instrument panel and interior lighting, standard XM® Satellite Radio (requires XM® subscription, sold separately) and a revised Stone colored interior.
“The Infiniti M is an expression of power, refinement, technology and design – all the things that make Infiniti owners’ hearts pound. The M captures the soul of the Infiniti brand, expressing it in invigorating, forward thinking ways.” said Mark Igo, vice president and general manager of Infiniti.
The vehicle will roll out in the market in four model trim levels: M35 (V6 rear-wheel drive), M35x AWD (V6 all-wheel drive), M45 (V8 rear-wheel drive) and M45x (V8 all-wheel drive).
2008 Infiniti M45 include:
* New M45x AWD model with intelligent ATTESA E-TS all-wheel drive
* Production debut of Infiniti’s Lane Departure Prevention (LDP) system
* Revised front and rear fascia, headlights, grille, rear decklid and taillight design, rear fender panels, new chrome accents
* New wheel designs
* Available Sport Package with unique styling, Rear Active Steer (RAS), 19-inch wheels and tires
* Increased differentiation between Sport Package and non-Sport Package vehicles with unique bumpers, side sills, headlight color and wheels
* Rain sensing wipers
* Infiniti Hard Drive Navigation System with touch-screen, 9.3GB Music Box hard drive for digital music storage and playback and available XM NavTraffic® (requires active XM® subscription, sold separately)
* Revised interior and revised aluminum and wood trim
* Standard High Intensity Discharge (HID) xenon headlights with Adaptive Front lighting System (AFS) (optionally available on M35 AWD)
* Standard climate-controlled seats
* New Stone interior color
* New white instrument panel lighting with violet accents and white and violet interior lighting
* Standard XM Satellite Radio (requires XM subscription, sold separately)
* Six new exterior colors
* Hands-free Phone System
* Infiniti Information Display with 7-inch LCD screen and easy-to-use controls
* Infiniti voice recognition system
* RearView Monitor
Optional packages include:
* Technology Package
* Advanced Technology Package
* Premium Package
* Wood Interior Trim (standard on RWD and AWD models, optional with Sport Package models), HID xenon headlights with Adaptive Front Lighting System (for M35x)
* Entertainment Package.
Labels: Auto News, Autos, Cars, Infiniti